Nadine and Roland vincent
Colette and Daniel Glissoux
Danou and Roger bruneel
Anne-Marie and Jean-Claude Beghein
Why help us ?
Our bank coordinates
Account n° BE59 3630 5938 2026
BIC code( swift ) : BBRUBEBB
Donations of 40€ and more on an annual basis are tax deductible
Paypal charges us big expenses. Thank you to pay by a European bank transfer, it's free
Work with us
Work with us
Want to participate in our action?
- Become a supporting member. The contribution in 2015 is 10 Euros
- Make a one-time donation to our organization by making a transfer to our bank account.
- Make more by supporting us by regular donation through an order for monthly standing order.
- Donate immediately with Paypal (secure payment)
Our ancient achievements
2008 - 2009:
- Participation in the financing of the construction of a school in the area affected by Cyclone Nargis. Total cost of the operation 9000 US $.
90 children have regained access to education.
- Purchase of a motorized canoe for the village. Cost $ 1000 US.
Benefit for the people: Easy to transport their crops, access to nearby villages easier, reducing access time to clinics and hospitals in the region.
Pho Nyio village in the delta of the Irrawaddyy
The government of Myanmar pays one teacher only.
- We fund half the salary of a second private teacher (cost $ 600 per year).
So we can accommodate more children.
- Purchase of school supplies: the government distributes 3 books per student but it is insufficient for the year.
They need 18 to 20 books per child and basic textbooks. (subjects studied: Burmese - English - Mathematics - History - Geography).
- Purchase of uniforms two per child per year. The uniform is mandatory in this country.
to sponsor the education of the children from the village of Pho Nyio.
Our new project (2014-2015)
Mingalaba is currently building a clinic in Mingun (Burma).
The clinic will be used to help the poor people of the region.
A young Burmese doctor will be responsible for the clinic and will take care of patients.
Then periodically we will fund the purchase of medical equipment and medicines needed to operate the clinic
Copyright (c) 2014 Mingalaba.org. All rights reserved.
To sponsor the education of children from the village of Pho Nyio click here